[Amps] Pi-networks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pi-networks
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:30:43 -0800
Hi Carl,
   There was a discussion on the group sometime back about this topic.
Take a look in the archives?

   The formulas typically shown in the old books for Pi-nets are an
approximation, that is close enough for amateur radio, as long as the
transformation ratio is fairly high.  They are unuseable for a 50 ohm -
50 ohm, or therabouts, calculation...

73 & Good evening,
   Marv  WC6W