[Amps] GU-84B Tube Anode Voltage??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GU-84B Tube Anode Voltage??
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:26:31 -0500
Bill

Anode voltage, kV: DC 2.2KV min to 4.2 KVmax A good working voltage for
this tube is 3000v to 4000v
I am working on one myself right now and will see in a few weeks when i
get it all together what it really Likes.
I have seen 2 single band 10 meters GU-84B amps in the last month that
ran around 3600-4000 and they did just fine. A real Barn Burner.
I have a little info about them on my page
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/ni4l/gu84b.html
Some drawings and pics. I would like to see more pics of the HF built
ones if anyone has any.
Its a slow process Finding all the parts i need has been rough i still
need a few resistors etc.
And i would like to thank everyone here that has helped me out with this
project so far.
Chris NI4L