[Amps] Need help with HB 8877 project

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need help with HB 8877 project
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:16:34 -0800
Hi, John, well, I posted it for you, as it's interesting info for amp
builders.

I've never bothered with this process, though.  I've had "rubber cement"
(which works in about two seconds) holding my silicone rubber chimneys and
chimney extensions in place for, oh, about 25 years now, and they're still
together.  Maybe wouldn't pass an extreme shock & vibration test, but for
sitting in the shack, seems to work fine!

73 & thanks for the tip!

Steve, WB2WIK/6