[Amps] AB2

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AB2
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:44:19 -0700
I am designing with a 500 kW tetrode-based (Thales TH781 tube)  AB2
amplifier at 200 MHz right now, running the loadline/fourier
analysis. If i ran AB1 the thing would not produce what I want. But i
am not looking for superb IMD for SSB, but only linearity to support
'linear' power control in a closed loop over say a 20-35% range of
power.

73
John