[Amps] RF chokes (roll you own)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RF chokes (roll you own)
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:03:46 -0500
I have some 6" long and 1 " diameter Ceramic insulators that I will sell in
multiples of 5
for $30 which includes shipping to lower 48 States USPS snail mail. Please,
No DX request.
I don't want to deal with international shipping. These are great for
making high power RF chokes.
Ron W2CQM/3 uses them in some of his projects.
The proceeds will go to our local amateur radio club (Bluegrass Amateur
Radio Society) . These have been removed from the old WLEX TV
transmitter  and are in perfect condition. I ran them thru dish washer to
clean off any dust accumulation.
These are no longer in production but you can special order ( they have to
make them)
a quantity of them from HH Smith, but not at this price or at this
quantity. Once this lot is gone
there will be no more available.
I also have some with metal flanges and caps for the same price.
If you need more details email.
73
Bill wa4lav