RE: [Amps] 160/80m amp tube recommendations

To: <stevengrant98@yahoo.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Amps] 160/80m amp tube recommendations
From: "Neil Carr G0JHC" <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:06:01 -0000
Thanks for your input Steve, I was expecting a question regarding power
levels. You assume I'm planning on using it in this country, and building it
for myself. Neither is the case.

I've never been on 160m in my life, and run 300w to a bit of wire on 80! Not
my thing, but glad you're curious regarding the UK power levels, Its 400w
unless you have a special 1kw permit.

HNY Neil G0JHC.