[Amps] Heathkit SB220 HV transformer p/n

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Heathkit SB220 HV transformer p/n
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:49:50 -0600
I looked at my SB220 parts list. The HV transformer is p/n 54-237 and the filament/bias is 54-238.
The multimeter is p/n 407-146.

Sounds like Dennis has the correct meters but the transformer is not the correct HV model (54-1063). Since that is a later number in sequence, i wonder if it is for the later Heathkit power amplifiers, either the SB230 or the one that had different tube compliment. Sorry, later heath #s didn't sitck in my memory banks.

Dennis, if you decide to sell any of those meters, please count one for me. A spare would be handy, if ever blow out the grid I movement during a fault.

73
John
K5PRO