[Amps] SELL: Filament transformers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SELL: Filament transformers
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:52:52 EST
Offering the following filament transformers for sale:
1. Peter Dahl 5v at 20 amps 120v primary.  I had this transformer made for me
for a pair of 8877's.  Cost me $125.00 will sell for $75.00 plus shipping

2. Filament transformer for pair of 3-500''s, 3-400's or 4-400's.  5v at 30
amps center tapped secondary with 220, 240 primary taps and center tapped for
120 to run fans and blower etc.  Also has a 12v at 2A secondary winding for
control voltages.  Very nice transformer!  Sell for $50.00 plus shipping

3. Filament transformer removed from a dual 8877 Henry amplifier.  Has (2) 5v
at 10Amp windings on the secondary, amongst other taps I do not know.  Has
multi tapped primary for all sorts of input voltages.  If you know the amp this
is from, you will know what this transformer is.  Obviously for a pair of
8877's.  $75.00 plus shipping.

If interested in any of these, please e-mail me direct...Thank You. 73 Louie
W1QJ