Re: [Amps] Operating position for ex-Soviet triodes?

To: "A.J Moss" <linear.amplifier@ntlworld.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Operating position for ex-Soviet triodes?
From: "Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF" <oz1pif@privat.dk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:28:50 +0200
Adam, go ahead! All of these modern tubes have such short elements that it
is no problem whatsoever. In th especific case of the Gi7b, I operate one on
144MHz lying down without any problems even at 100% duty cycle for FSK441 or
JT65

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/