Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7 question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7 question
From: Larry Carman <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: 25 Jul 2004 10:36:49 -0500
I'd like to see the the test results of the 3cx1000a7 for
both tuned input and no tuned input.  I thought the
IMD carry over was small ( considering the Q of the
tank circuit ) when not using a tuned input. As far as
using a tuned input, delivering more power to the tube
was more of an issue than reducing the small amount
of IMD.  This has always been my thought on the subject,
but, I may need to be re-educated!

Regards,
Larry N5BIP