Re: [Amps] Getting Filament Voltage on an AL-82

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Getting Filament Voltage on an AL-82
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 01:25:57 -0700
I would install a pair of banana jacks on the back panel and run small gauge wires to the filaments. Bypass both jacks to ground and put a bifilar RF choke in series with the wires. That way you have easy access to measure the filament voltage any time you like.

--
Bill W6WRT

----- Original Message ----- From: <crnovak@hawkpci.net>