Re: [Amps] Plate tank for 144 MHz using 8877

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate tank for 144 MHz using 8877
From: "David Smith" <vk3hz@wia.org.au>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:36:51 +1000
Hi Bill,

You should also look at the K1AGB design that appeared in the ARRL manual in the mid 80's. He deliberately designed it to be easy to build using basic workshop tools. It uses a stripline anode circuit made simply from sandwiched brass and teflon sheets. No machining required. I built one and it works very well.

If you're interested, I have a scan of the complete article (approx 1MB).

Regards,
Dave
VK3HZ