[Amps] Meter scale software

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Meter scale software
From: "John Nelson" <john@crew-green.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:49:04 +0100
A word of praise for Mr James Tonne, WB6BLD, of Tonne Software -- who does the excellent meter scale-making software recommended on here a while ago. I downloaded this and had several problems (all incidentally down to an old version of comdlg32.ocx) which Mr Tonne dealt with and diagnosed extremely quickly and efficiently. Anyone having problems with this software under WinXP SP2 might like to have a look at the date of comdlg32.ocx. Mine was dated 1996 and has now been replaced by a version dated October 2002 kindly supplied by Mr Tonne.

No connection with Tonne Software other than as an exceedingly satisfied customer. Having got the software running correctly, I've rescaled all the meters on my 144MHz amplifier PSCU -- a mere 18 years after it was built. Better late than never . . .

73 John
GW4FRX