Re: [Amps] FW: RE: Liquid Cooling Systems

To: <craxd1@ezwv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: RE: Liquid Cooling Systems
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:50:43 -0800
Fwiw, I don't know what temps are being looked at here,  but if the need to
raise the boiling point is necessary, for each pound of pressure placed upon a
closed system, the boiling point of the water is raised by 3 degrees.
Water as I recall is the best conductor of heat, when ethylene glycol
(anti-freeze) is added the temperature absorption of the liquid is reduced.
All of the chemist out there, correct me if I am wrong.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi