Re: [Amps] Input Impedance of RF MOS amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Input Impedance of RF MOS amp
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 03:23:25 -0400
Stefan,

If the map is one of those by RM Italy (aka Midland), it's definately really
designed for the 11 meter band. It sounds that is what you have by it having a
KL typr model number. If the case is red or gray with a black face, it probably
is. Matter of fact, there's some special circuitry in the keying circuit to
switch it to 11 meters with a simple jumper provided. To be honest, I highly
doubt it working correctly on the lower frequencies without modifying it.

Best,

Will