Re: [Amps] Spam and worms attachments from mailing list

To: amps@contesting.com
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:54:20 -0400
Leo,

No, I didn't get infected, I've been receiving a bunch, say 5-8 e-mails a day
with a worm attached to them. Another member on here though may have been by
the way he mentioned his computer was acting. Something kept trying to access
his address book I assume in Outlook. I never click on any attachment unless I
know what it is and have been expecting it like a drawing or a pic. My e-mail
apps filter finally started catching 90% of them and sending them (after I set
it up) to my junk folder. I then just give a quick look to see if it snagged a
good e-mail, and if not, just delete the contents.

Best,

Will