Re: [Amps] 4-1000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4-1000
From: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@socket.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:34:37 -0500
Jack, if and when your get good information on a 4-1000 amp I sure could
use a picture or two of the input/output relay set up, I have seen it on
a schematic where the input is on the far left and the out put is always
on the far right but can some one show this dummy how they look in real
life. I have completed my power supply and all is fine with it and I am
ready to start my RF deck. The only parts I have are the tube (and
extras), socket, chimney, filament trans and fil choke and plate and
load variable cap.
I will start out with a 40m monobander. I am trying to keep the low
priced until I get it working in my mind, then will look for a B&W650A
and go 15-20 and 40.
        Rich, kd0zz

Today's Topics:

   1. Looking for someone in Fla that knows alot about 4-1000 amps?
      (Jack)

Message: 1