Re: [Amps] Amps USB

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps USB
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:31:14 -0700
Ahh ... a card for 5 X USB 2 ports to plug into an older desktop is about 9
bux plus shipping .. if you can afford the amp, you can afford a card ..
check newegg.com   ...   I bought 3 from them ... worky worky, I got them to
replace my networked computers that had USB 1 on them.... IMHO .. if you
have a computer that's too old to have USB of any sort .. it's toooooo old
.. buy a used amp and a new computer!   73, Mark   AA6DX