Re: [Amps] viable HV PS electrolytics

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] viable HV PS electrolytics
From: Paul Whatton <paul.whatton@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:19:21 +0000
Hi all

I have quite a large quantity NOS (New Old Stock) of 220uF 400V BHC UK
manufactured electrolytics here if anyone wants to build a capacitor
bank. The type number is ALS20A 221 DD 400.

The dimensions are approx  75mm" high (80mm including terminals) by 35mm
diameter and they have screw terminals (computer grade?) BHC don't list
them on their web site any longer but I believe their ripple current
rating to be similar to the ALS30 series which superseded them at about 2A.

I didn't intend to sell these but I have more than I'll ever use in the
rest of my lifetime. So if anyone is interested make me an offer
off-group. Postage at cost and I can accept Paypal.

73 Paul G4DCV