Re: [Amps] Designing the Cleanest Linear with RF Negative Feedback

To: Tom Cathey <K1JJ@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Designing the Cleanest Linear with RF Negative Feedback
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:16:19 -0500
Hi Tom,

Put the resistor in series with the input coupling capacitor.

If you want to experiment with negative feedback with multiple GG
drivers you might try link coupling between stages. You can reverse the
link at the feedback point to get the out of phase signal. You will need
at least a 2 stage amp to do this. Maybe an 811A in GG as a driver for
the 4-1000.
Put a small coil at the bottom of the input link of the 811A to lift it
slightly above ground. Couple the plate of the 4-1000 to that point
through a small capacitor.

73
Gary  K4FMX