Re: [Amps] Designing the Cleanest Linear with RF Negative Feedback

To: Tom Cathey <K1JJ@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Designing the Cleanest Linear with RF Negative Feedback
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:26:21 -0500
Tom,

Also look at the schematics of the Collins KWM2 or 32S1 and the Collins
KWS1. They all use negative feedback and show real values. The collins
uses what they call a "feedback neutralization" capacitor that is the
last adjustment which balances for minimum grid current at exactly the
point of minimum plate current. This is done after the normal
neutralization of the final and driver are accomplished. This sets up
the proper phase relationship of the feedback signal.

73
Gary  K4FMX