Re: [Amps] Parasitic Suppressor 4-1000A

To: "'aborg'" <a_borg@yahoo.com>, "'Amps Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Parasitic Suppressor 4-1000A
From: "Saandy" <alexeban@bezeqint.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:35:23 +0200
....yeah! Now, you have arching, like you wanted (HI).

It probably needs more inductance in the suppressor. According to W6SAI
(blessed his memory), the 4-1000 needs  4 turns, 16 gage, ½ inch diameter
suppressor coil with 2 47 ohms 2Watt resistors in parallel.

So try that and see what gives. This comes from his 23rd (sadly last
edition). BTW, I have one gg amp based on the same tube and this is what
it?s got inside. Just looked for you.

Saandy     4Z5KS