Re: [Amps] Fraudulent Amp seller

To: "Keith LaBorde - K4KAL" <k4kal@arrl.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fraudulent Amp seller
From: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:04:37 -0500
I have had nothing but good experiences with Ebay...selling and buying over
the last 5 or so years.

Recently sold my 756 Pro II for over $1900.  Went very smoothly.

I refuse to hide the bidders list....that raises a red flag as well.  I
refuse to buy from anyone doing that as well...

Just my 2 cents worth on the subject.

To keep on topic a bit....

Anyone have a late model Clipperton L lying around for parts.  Seems the
tank circuitry was changed  in the later models to increase efficiency on
the lower bands.  I have an early model going through a power supply rebuild
with high grade caps etc...and would like to find the later tank coils to
put into mine.

Thanks for the help...

Cecil Acuff
WB5VCE