Re: [Amps] Ameritron Amps

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron Amps
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:16:01 -0400
Bob,

I wouldn't dount one could buy a very good used Alpha, Commander, or QRO amp
for $1300 or under. I'd venture to say the QRO's will start showing up on the
used market before long more than they are now. I've seen the Alphas and
Commanders on ebay for bid starting under $800. I don't think I've seen a used
QRO yet, but I don't check the amps listing very much. A L4B is an excellent
choice and to me one of the best built amps there was. Any Drake amp really.

Best,

Will