Re: [Amps] Dayton

To: rbonner@qro.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dayton
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:00:20 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2007 5:56:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbonner@qro.com writes:

My radio  club (NAQRO) is looking at almost a 100% attendance this year.
We're pretty  excited about that.  Any of you gentlemen who aren't
necessarily  looking to punch me in the nose, but who would like to VISIT and
tip a few  at Dayton we could work out a get together in one corner of the
big suite  say Saturday night.  We have initiation of new members on  Friday
night.

Bob, I'll be at Dayton if God wants.  I am at spaces 1944-45.   Come see me
there and tip one.  Lou
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.