Re: [Amps] Tuning-up SB-220 (vs. Henry, others) on WARC Bands

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tuning-up SB-220 (vs. Henry, others) on WARC Bands
From: Phil Barnes-Roberts WA6DZS <wa6dzs@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 12:30:28 -0800
FWIW--

RadioDan (who handles the remaining Henry amps) is, I noticed yesterday,
collecting users' tuning charts on his Website; given differences
between Henrys, Heaths, and others, there may be some comparative lore
to be mined there.  There are also a few others (Kenwood and Collins so
far).

See them at <http://www.radiodan.com/ampsum/Henrytune.htm>.

Heath users might wish to contribute settings, could be worth exploring
and comparing notes...  Many things contribute (_everything_ within a
couple wavelengths is part of your antenna system), so YMMV!

--
73, Phil WA6DZS at ARRL dot Net [SB-220 Series 16604]
(&KE6PNC, KF6AQK, & the Yet-to-be-Licensed One)