[Amps] AL-1200 parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AL-1200 parts
From: "Gary - N3JPU" <n3jpu@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:42:41 -0400
Anyone needing some AL-1200 parts? I'm keeping the HV xformer, filter,
meters, chassis and multiplier but am gutting just about everything else in
my 6M conversion. Tube is already gone but have all the other RF deck parts
as well as the filament xformer.

Planned on keeping more of the amp intact but as I started to notice wire
breaking off from cold solder joints or just complete globs of solder. Got
disgusted at that point with the extremely poor quality of work and just
started yanking everything.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19
USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU
MD/DC State USAF MARS Director AFF1MD
USAF MARS Technical Services Manager AFN1TS
http://www.mitchelson.org/