Re: [Amps] Aluminum Panel Source

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Aluminum Panel Source
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good idea about going with signs.  I tried that a couple of years ago, but the
yard man made money recycling the signs to the scrapper.  When I talked with
the scrapper about the signs he wanted list price for the sign.

Lee - K0Wa

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?