Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS

To: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>, Dr Alex Gavva <ur4ll@bk.ru>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS
From: Bob Sutton <zl1rs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:59:13 +0100 (BST)
Yes, thank you Kees, I am a lucky guy!! ... but
several smooth and successful trades with one vendor
is hardly a matter of luck!

I can understand that 45 euro costs in making payment
would be an issue for you ... and I can also
understand Dr Alex's unwillingness to subsidise your
costs from the Dutch postal system when his NOS tube
prices are amongst the most reasonable available.
After that, it's just a matter of how "no deal" is
handled and accepted.

73,  Bob

zl1rs@yahoo.com