Re: [Amps] rotary switch - shorting/non-shorting

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] rotary switch - shorting/non-shorting
From: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:24:28 -0400
you know, guys,
I was kinda surprised that I was able to fry the switch in 200W-rated tuner
using only 100W RF. Geez, I did it in 5 nimutes :)

Speaking of replacement - I found Lorlin CK1458 at mouser.com website. it is
250V or 15A rated, I hope it will work better than the dead one.
Is there any alternative place to look for rotary switches and possibly
variable capacitors/inductors?