[Amps] AL80A and SB1000 Question

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] AL80A and SB1000 Question
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

I know the AL80A and the SB1000 are "identical" amps.  How close are they?  I
have been looking at the schematics and find very little variations.  Anyone
want to venture an opinion?  Looks the same to me.

On a side note....any install vacuum relays in the AL80A?  I like the amp but I
am not fond of the "clack" each time you key.  During a CW contest....it gets
quite annoying.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?