[Amps] Alpha 76PA or TenTec Titan 425

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 76PA or TenTec Titan 425
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:30:35 -0400
Thanks for the off list replies to my earlier query looking for an
Alpha 76PA.

I'm indeed looking for the three tube 76 and one in decent condition
or... one in decent condition with bad finals or without tubes and
I'd convert that to using the 3cx800 tubes and also add QSK as I'm a
CW op.

Seeing as I'm willing to convert to 3cx800s and add QSK, (& since I
have a TenTec station) it only makes sense I should also look for one
of the early Titan 425 amps as well.

Anyone have a decent Titan that hasn't been contested or DXpeditioned
into submission? Perhaps one of the other Alphas worthy of
consideration?

Off list please

& thanks,

73