[Amps] For Sale: Peter Dahl plate transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] For Sale: Peter Dahl plate transformer
From: James Owens <chipnw0o@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
For Sale:  Peter Dahl plate transformer

  Primary: 230V
  Secondary: 1400V @ 1 amp. continous commercial service
  size: 7 1/2" long X 6 1/4" wide X 7" high
  weight: 30 pounds

  $250 plus shipping costs.

  This is a new transformer purchased several years ago for a project that I
never built. It has been stored indoors in a dry closet and is in excellent
condition-ready for that new project.

  Buyer pays shipping costs. I prefer payment with money order from the US post
office but will also accept a personal check. Sorry, no paypal.

  Thanks, Chip  NW0O