Re: [Amps] AL-1200 - MO Power??

To: "Tony Brock-Fisher" <barockteer@aol.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-1200 - MO Power??
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:34:07 -0400
For a net gain of close to nothing why bother? Nobody at the other end in a
pileup or one on one will ever be able to tell the difference.

OTOH, Ive never had an AL-1200 thru here that couldnt easily do 2100-2200W
with 100W drive.

Id suggest finding out whats wrong instead of defeating the design.

Carl
KM1H