Re: [Amps] AL-1200 Ameritron help request...

To: "Dave Weiss" <davidhweiss@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-1200 Ameritron help request...
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:54:28 -0400
Probably just a loose license plate left in there by one of the convicts Hi.
Why not take the cover off and leave the B+ off and poke around to see what
is causing the buzz.  I don't need to tell you to use a non-conducting wand
to do the exploration.  I cannot understand why it would be the relay as it
shouldn't be energized in the standby mode.  Could be the blower.

Bob W6TR