Re: [Amps] Chinese 3-500 tubes what manufacturer?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chinese 3-500 tubes what manufacturer?
From: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:51:04 -0600
Gary,

I have a pair of Chinese 3-500s in my ten tec Centurion.   I got them
from RF Parts a few years ago so I don't know who the Chinese mfr. is
but I imagine if you called RF Parts and asked them they would tell
you.  I have run mine with no problem in the Centurion at 800 plate ma
and around 3.1 KV, maybe 2.7 or 2.8 KV full load and getting 1.2 or
1.3 Kw pep.  they have performed very well.

73

rob  / k5uj

<<<
Who are the manufacturers of the 3-500 tubes in China and where in China are
they located?

Thanks
Gary K4FMX>>>