Re: [Amps] "Big Iron" transformer source in UK?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Big Iron" transformer source in UK?
From: "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@gd0tep.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:21:12 -0000
Ian at Harrison & Greenwood are good to deal with. Ian is very helpful, but
don't be surprised when (through conversation) your original transformer
requirements change due to Ian's worldly advice.

I've currently got an order with him for a transformer for my commercial
GS35b project that's been an on-going issue with me for some time now. But
he has made other transformers for me in the past, and here's one(or two) of
them: http://www.gd0tep.com/Betty/betty.htm

Hope this helps builders in the UK.

73 Andy
http://www.gd0tep.com