Re: [Amps] Checking Plate Choke resonance

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Checking Plate Choke resonance
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:03:47 -0600
Bill,

I would not call this circuit "very lightly loaded" with an effective
1000 ohms across the circuit.  The impedance of 100uH @ 9MHz (which was
used in my example) is +j5655.  I would be glad to build the circuit but
my 5000V signal generator seems to be misplaced at the moment. :)

I am quite confident that LTSpice and other PSpice programs if used
properly do simulations properly.  I am not an LTSpice expert but am a
reasonably competent user.

73, Larry, W0QE