Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 02:49:39 +0000
> Not to confuse matters, but as of Jan 1, 2002, the NEC requires AFCI devices
> installed for bedroom receptacle outlets in new home construction.  So, if
> the shack is located in the bedroom of a new home...

   We had one put in the bed room circuit at our farm house when we had the
place re-wired last
summer.  Every time lightning strikes within 5 miles, the $21 breaker goes
open.  Lovely!
--
    Ron  KA4INM - Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone
                   that they have not first taken away from someone else.