Re: [Amps] Millen red /black HV connector's.

To: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Millen red /black HV connector's.
From: "k7rdx" <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:34:54 -0800
Jim..IT`S NOT IF INSIDE OR OUT MOUNTING!IT`S how you prep the hole!Punch the
hole large enough so the screw cap fits inside the hole itself...This barely
leaves enough metal for the two small screws but it works..Finish the hole
with fine emory paper and then polish with a decent metal polish..Clean the
residue from the metal and mount the Millen connector with non-metallic
screws...I run 6.4kv on my YC-156 and the hv is turned on for several hrs at
a time with no surprises..There`s lot`s of ways to get hv into the deck and
I`m sure everyone has their own favorite way.. Take care all..Jim..K7RDX..