[Amps] More on the 30S1 and MP MKV

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] More on the 30S1 and MP MKV
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:32:18 +0800
Hey Jim, with regard to what you wrote below a few days ago, I looked
in the radio manual and the band data jack pinout as well as the
linear connection guff  on page 13.

As I see it, you have the opto isolator connected to pin 1 (13.8V)
and  pin 2 (TX Gnd) on the 8 pin Band Data Jack. This means that the
linear control is taken out before the relay and its RCA TX Gnd jack.

I take it that this is what you have done.

My ODC-15s are in the mail form far away across the sea.

73 and thanks,
Alek. VK6APK.

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6py