[Amps] ALS-600/EB-104

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ALS-600/EB-104
From: "Mike Short" <mike.short@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:44:56 -0500
I have an EB-104 kit, and an ALS-600 amp. Since the EB-104 is not a finished
product, and the ALS-600 is, I was thinking of using the component values,
etc to build the EB-104 board the same as the ALS-600. Am I smoking
something, or would this be worthwhile? I have the majority of the power
supply, LP board heat sink, spreader, already, just need to add
metering/ALC/SWR protection, etc, which would need to be done anyway.

Mike
AI4NS