[Amps] Arnold howell contact info.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Arnold howell contact info.
From: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:13:23 -0700
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:21:59 -0500
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Arnold Howell contact info.. for YC-156's  + pole
pigs

I emailed with a good friend of mine who is a broadcast engineer in
Youngstown.

Two thumbs up on Arnold as FB for good tubes.

73,
Tim K3LR

##  he sells a LOT of tubes to broadcasters.  I bought my YC-243's
from him, and no problems at all.  I got  Howells ph number from
Reid Brandon  at Eimac.   Reid  always  spoke highly of Howell.
I'll see if Eimac  has Howells latest e-mail  address.  Better yet,
just phone howell.. and get his e-mail add.  Howell has had
Eimac  custom make some one off good tubes to his specs. He's
also worked with some of the East coast tube rebuilders, trying to
get better warranty's on rebuilt tubes etc.

Jim