[Amps] Hipot testing vs RF breakdown

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Hipot testing vs RF breakdown
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:14:32 -0600
Occasionally I wish to Hipot some parts such as relays or capacitors.
Has anyone ever seen a factor relating 60Hz breakdown voltage to RF
breakdown voltage in the HF range?  The only thing I seem to find is
from the vacuum relay manufacturers who often show breakdown for 60Hz
and at various RF frequencies for their relays.  Of course this is for
vacuum and not air.

Can someone point me to a study or other information. I have heard that
  RF Hipot testers exist I'm not going to be getting one.

Thanks and 73,
Larry, W0QE