Re: [Amps] K0XP

To: "'Ian'" <ve7ira@telus.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] K0XP
From: "Sam Carpenter" <sam@owenscommunication.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:57:25 -0400
I think if you check the archives you will find reference as to how. I saw
it come up on a google search I did once and it took me to the
contesting.com archives. From there it took me to several links around the
web that were totally helpful. Lots of pictures, diagrams, specs, and actual
results.

There is a ton of information on the web for this amp and the other model as
well. I think there are also some surplus units still showing up.

Sam, N9FUT