Re: [Amps] (no subject)

To: n8de@thepoint.net,Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] (no subject)
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:53:14 +0800
Ah but that was written in the days before your power restrictions were lifted.

It would be interesting to note the difference in settings obtained
by tuning up that way and by properly tuning with high speed dits on
the ssb switch position.

Measurements comparing efficiency and spectral purity would also be
of interest.

73, Alek.

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap