[Amps] stereo to mono 4 anode modulation

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] stereo to mono 4 anode modulation
From: Φραγκιαδάκης Παναγιώτης <panos2@otenet.gr>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:14:28 +0300
@bill w5wvo
frend read the masage again and se that my goal is to make an anode modulation
to an amplifier that i bild
and in bold my name is frank
@bob k71rk
the prob is that
1, the amplifier is just the final stage no selections only 2 inputs 2 outputs
2 sw for on off
2, 500 watt is not enaff to modulate the anode of 900 rf watts
thats i why i need 1 kw of audio
3 , a small drawing of how to conect the dymy and the incadencent bulb will be
very welcome
@dick k6kwq
george that i what i need the key is the inverter at the input and then the 2
positive of the chanels will give me the 1 kw of audio
yes what is the am list to register

regards frank sv4jyi