[Amps] 8877 FS or trade

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 8877 FS or trade
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 15:32:56 -0600
I've got two new spare 8877s for my HB 6M amp that I built in the early 1990s.
I'm still using the original tube with full output.

I did test both the spares a few weeks ago.  Both put out approximately the
same power as the original tube.

Since the sunspots seem to be slowly coming back I'm thinking of setting up a
second operating position just for 10 and 15M.

My transceiver is used primarily as an IF for my various EME transverters, so I
can't easily use it.

I'd like to have another transceiver, so the thought comes to mind that I could
sell one of my spare 8877s, or perhaps trade for a "known good" reasonably
late-model transceiver.

Any interest?

73,
Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,