Re: [Amps] 4CX250B Ratings in Dentron Clipperton V

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX250B Ratings in Dentron Clipperton V
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:12:31 -0400

On 5/22/2010 4:34 PM, Carl wrote:
> Your tuning for a peak BUT not exceeding the tubes screen current rating.
> The Load cap controls the amount of Isg once the Tune control is set for a
> resonance indication on the screen meter. They interact a bit.

Thanks Carl,

This is what I've been trying to say, but my allergies are kicking up to
the point of it being like a cheap drunk.
Want to go flying?  It'd certainly be interesting<:-))
That was said in jest, just in case any one missed the smiley.  Feeling
like this I'd have my "head in the lunch bag" before I got around the
pattern tonight.

73

Roger (K8RI)