[Amps] Suggested price Icom IC4KL

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Suggested price Icom IC4KL
From: "la7sl Nils Petter" <la7sl@norgespost.no>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:18:50 +0200
Hello all !
I have a IC4KL for sale. Complete with additional ICOM-Yaesu converter
so that it can be controlled also by any Yaesu rig.
My question is : what is a reasonable price for this thing ??
Due to shipping costs I will probably have to sell it in Scandinavia,- but
it would also be interesting to know price estimates from rest of Europe / USA
..
Thanks
Peter
08:34:00